Skincare By Types:Your seasonal skin care routine depends upon your skin type, so a dry skin type requires special care during winter months whereas a sensitive skin during summer requires proper looking after.
- Winter: Important to cleanse without drying the skin. Use a mild cleanser - a soothing cleansing gel is perfect.
- Spring: Oily skiin gets early break outs. Use a benzoyl peroxide gel every alternate night - Benzac AC 2.5 percent gel.
- Summer: Use an oil control toner to keep the oiliness under control - a revitalising toner is a good choice.
- Rainy Season: Skin is prone to pigmentation. Use sun protection even when you can't see the sun - Estee Lauder Mattifying Sunscreen.
- Winter: Moisturising the body well is important. Focus on elbows, knees, ankles and other bony prominences.
- Spring: Early summer and spring is the time for sun allergies. Regular sunscreen is a must.
- Summer: Use of a lightening cream with a sunscreen reduces tanning.
- Rainy Season: Bathe and moisturise twice a day to keep skin healthy.
- Winter: Very important to use an effective night cream.
- Spring: Change of season leads to dry patches on the skin. Use a mild moisturiser.
- Summer: A robust sunscreen with a moisturiser is an absolute must.
- Rainy Season: Tone the skin with a mild toner before moisturising.
Where to Buy: Skin Care, iHerb.com
With every purchase you gain a credit of 5% of your order amount!